Patricia Dewberry Clinical Hypnotherapist Brunswick
Trish Dewberry is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Change in Mind Counselling and Hypnotherapy in Brunswick and Richmond, VIC.
Contact Trish Dewberry Clinical Hypnotherapist
Change in Mind Counselling and Hypnotherapy
355 Lygon Street
East Brunswick, VIC 3056
Ph: 0409 803 696
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Bachelor of Education (Psychology)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate of Counselling
- Graduate Certificate of Career Development and Education
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Anxiety, PTSD, Panic Disorder, Depression, Anger Management,
- IBS Treatment, Menopause Relief Therapy
- I also help people with Quitting Smoking, Drinking, Gambling and with Weight Loss
About Patricia Dewberry’s Practice
My practice is very person centred. I believe strongly in providing my clients with a counselling and hypnotherapy service that is tailored to their needs – I do not stick to one form of therapy, I adapt and create for each individual.
My work with PTSD is informed by my training as a Richards Trauma Process (TRTP) practitioner, a structured therapy that moves clients from feelings of distress to calm, from fear to safety and from despair to hope.