Jude King Clinical Hypnotherapist Canberra
Jude King is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Capital Pain and Rehabilitation Clinic in Canberra, ACT
Contact Jude King Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Diploma of Hypnotherapy
- Postgraduate Degree Community Counselling
- Postgraduate Degree Management
- Clinical member Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA)
- Clinical member Australia Hypnotherapy Association (AHA)
- Registered member Australia and New Zealand Infertility Counsellors Association (ANZICA)
- Member Australian Pain Society
- Member of Association for Contextual Behavioural Science (ACBS)
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Pain, chronic health, infertility, weight, quit smoking, fears & phobias, anxiety, life events, personal growth.
About Jude King’s Practice
I have many years of experience working with individuals. I work at a chronic pain and rehabilitation clinic in Canberra where I see chronic pain patients as well as private clients who come for help for many different reasons such as infertility, depression, anxiety, stress etc. I also see clients over Skype and Zoom from all over the world.
My passion is to help people see where they are at, find who they want to be and where they want to go, discover how to get there, and support them along the way. Sometimes the journey is a tough one but knowing someone is in your corner really helps.