Cheryl Campbell Clinical Hypnotherapist Church Point
Cheryl Campbell is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Cheryl Campbell Counselling in Church Point, NSW 2015
Contact Cheryl Campbell Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Hypnotherapist, ACHE USA – Gil Boyne
- Certificate of Hypnotherapy – Academy of Applied Hypnosis Aust.
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy – Career Accelerators QLD
- Clinical Supervisor (AHA)
- Neuro Lingistic Programming Practitioner – IHT & Evolve NOW
- The Journey (Brandon Bays) Accredited Therapist
- PostGraduate Certificate in Conflict Management MQ
- Graduate Diploma of Individual Psychotherapy & Relationship Therapy JNI
- Certificate in Couple Counselling JNI
- Diploma of Ego State Therapy – Gordon Emmerson
- BA University of Canberra
- Anger Management Training TATRA (Corporate & Allied Health Training Services)
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Hypnotherapy Supervision:
“Be empowered and motivated as practitioners to continue growing to become the best version of yourself serving your clients.”
- Cheryl is a AHA Clinical Hypnotherapist and Accredited Supervisor She is available to support your On-line confidential Hypnotherapy Supervision requirements for:
Individual (one-on-one) positive interactive Supervision sessions
Supervisor-led Group Supervision
Covid-19 AHA Peer Group Supervision arrangements
Cheryl is a trained therapist in multi modalities to meet the needs of her clients. For a full list of therapeutic processes and client issues covered please refer to website: www.cccounselling.net.au
Key issues for many clients may include:
self management issues : esteem, worth, image, exposure
stress and trauma issues
unwanted behavioural habits
past and present emotional / physical blocks
family of origin, work and relationship issues
plus much more.
Make the most of Cheryl’s suite of therapeutic approaches which can guide you to discover your own healing energy and break through unwanted habits and blockages.
About Cheryl Campbell’s Practice
Transformational work combining hypnotherapy, counselling & NLP.
“Say yes … to making positive change”
With over 20 years as a therapist working in both her own business and other practices across Sydney, Cheryl has broad experience dealing with client issues and their resolution. Prior to her career as a Therapist she also worked in tertiary education, politics and multiple customer services roles.
This accumulated learning now guides Cheryl to:
.. Support Clinicians to be the best they can be for their own clients.
.. Empower, motivate and support clients to achieve their therapeutic goals.
Answering your own internal call for change and growth clients can also learn self-skills to continue guiding your own healing with resilience and acceptance to manageable results. The number of client sessions are determined by the therapeutic goals and may be conducted over one to three sessions with reassessment at the end of the third appointment. Sessions can typically be one (1) hour or up to 1.5 hours in duration, depending on the therapy goals. While some issues may take longer, at all times the progress towards achievement of the therapy goals is monitored and reassessed. If further sessions are appropriate both therapist and client jointly plan for them.
Note: The intention and energy clients bring to their therapy may significantly determine the resolution of the issue(s).
Given the unprecedented circumstances surrounding Covid-19, for everyone’s protection sessions are conducted on-line. Session charges are also considered in light of each clients’ circumstances. For appointments and to discuss these issues please contact Cheryl for confidential ‘free’10mins call. An Intake questionnaire and instructions for your subsequent confidential and supportive on-line Zoom session(s) will be emailed to you.