Katherine Butcher Clinical Hypnotherapist WA
Katherine Butcher is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Hypnotherapykat in Claremont, WA
Contact Katherine Butcher Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Professional Hypnotherapists of Australia
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Specialties / Areas of Interest
I provide clinical hypnotherapy for men and women between Claremont and Fremantle and specialise in:
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Grief and loss – of a person, pet, relationship, work etc…
- Cancer – support through the cancer journey
- Trauma and PTSD – from military and on-military origins
- Menopause symptoms – hot flashes, insomnia, anxiety, weight issues, foggy thinking
- Auto Immune Issues – IBS, Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto’s etc…
- Addictions – eating, drinking, gambling, smoking etc…
- Motivation, focus, productivity and performance – at work, at sport, at play or at home
About Katherine Butcher’s Practice
Katherine’s practice is based at Claremont Medical Centre, along with an array of medical doctors and other complementary therapies. Alternatively, you can visit her at her premises in Fremantle, or arrangements can be made for her to come to you or for online appointments.
Hypnotherapy is arguably the most powerful psychological tool available to us. Very few aspects of our lives can’t be changed via hypnosis – Katherine uses hypnosis as a tool for self empowerment and change. So if you are in pain, afraid, unhappy, under-achieving or held back by habits or beliefs that no longer suit you, let her help you change your mind, and help you free yourself of your issues.
Katherine focuses on the whole person holistically rather than individual issues because wellbeing isn’t just about being happy, being in good physical and mental health or being wealthy. It is about a combination of our love for what we do each day, the quality of our relationships, the vibrancy of our physical and mental health, the security of our finances, and our role and contribution in society. The medical approach to healthcare tends to see each of these areas separately; however in reality they are completely intertwined and cannot be separated
Katherine takes into account that everyone is unique and tailers therapy to each individual. Why not have a look at her website and drop her an email? – she is always willing to provide information and advice.
She also runs group hypnotherapy sessions on specific topics on request – so if your sports club could benefit from sessions on motivation; or your weight loss group could use sessions supporting weight management; or you’d like a group stress and anxiety release session for your girlfriends at your home, for example, why not get in touch?
It is Katherine’s mission to help you change those habits and beliefs that are holding you back, so that you can have more of what you want in life, and less of what you don’t.