Deborah Mangum-Copelli Clinical Hypnotherapist Drummoyne
Deborah Mangum-Copelli clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Mind Wellness in Drummoyne, NSW
Contact Deborah Mangum-Copelli Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Bachelor of Arts
- Masters of Arts (Honours)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy
- Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Practitioner of Time Based Therapy
- Certificate of MBSR-Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Strategic Psychotherapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- MBSR-Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Time Based Therapy
About Deborah Mangum-Copelli’s Practice
Mind Wellness is a clinical hypnotherapy, psychotherapy and guided mindfulness meditation practice designed for clients to de-stress, sleep well, eat healthily, quit bad habits, be successful, and to find joy and happiness.
I conduct private sessions, workshops, lectures and seminars, depending on the needs of my clients. I utilise a humanistic, scientific and holistic approach to my sessions based on my qualifications and learnings from Strategic Psychotherapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Guided Meditation, MBSR, SFBT, NLP, TBT and others.
I also provide Mind Wellness services custom designed for businesses, wishing to add, “workplace wellness” value to their clients or employees experience. My integrative style and approach is focused to de- stress, and educate clients on how to embrace their lives to the fullest, in a relaxed, happy, healthy, and balanced way.