Fabienne Michea Clinical Hypnotherapist Fremantle WA
Fabienne Michea is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Hypno-counselling in Fremantle, WA
Contact Fabienne Michea Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Social worker
- Master’s degree in counselling
- Advanced diploma in hypno-psychotherapy
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Anxiety, stress and depression.
- Trauma and grief counselling.
- Chronic pain and idiomatic conditions, skin and intestinal disorders.
- Experience working with children, specialised in anger management issues, trauma and bed-wetting.
- Mindfulness and guided imagery for individuals or groups.
- I have done extensive research on unexplained infertility and ways to increase the chances of conceiving through different psycho-therapeutic methods.
About Fabienne Michea’s Practice, Hypnotherapist Fremantle, WA
- I am a qualified social worker and have a Master’s degree in counselling. I use many different psychotherapeutic techniques and find hypnosis adds great benefits to the range of evidence-based counselling techniques I use.
- I like to use a gentle, compassionate and non-judgemental approach in therapy, and to provide a safe environment for my clients.
- I offer a free 20 to 30 minutes initial phone consultation to discuss the issues you want to work on and to clarify the process of therapy and the way I work. This initial conversation can help establish a plan for counselling.
- Private Health fund provider.
- A great portion of my work is done via teleconferencing. Most find it offers great advantages such as being in the comfort of your home and reducing travel times and costs.
- I provide a recording at the end of each session.
- Member of the Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA), the International Register of Evidence Based Hypno-psychotherapy (IREBH), the French Association of Social Workers (ANAS).