Karen Joy Clinical Hypnotherapist Maleny
Karen Joy is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing in North Maleny, QLD 4552
Contact Karen Joy Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Certified as Life Between Lives Therapist with the Newton Institute for LBL Hypnotherapy
- Certificate of Past Life Regression Advanced Hypnotherapy Techniques with the Holistic Healing Centre of New York (USA)
- Certificate of attendance in Advanced Hypnotherapy Techniques in Past Life Regression with the Academy of Transformational Psychotherapy
- Certificate of Applied Clinical Hypnotherapy with the Academy of Transformational Psychotherapy
- Certificate IV in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Career Accelerators
- Certificate of Eriksonian Hypnosis with Dr Stephan Gilligan
- Certificate in NLP and Submodalitities from the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the Australian Institute of NLP
- Bachelor of Arts (Psych), University of New South Wales
- Diploma of Psychology, University of Queensland
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Age Regression
- Trauma Regression
- Past Life Regression
- Life Between Lives Regression
About Karen Joy’s Practice
Clinical Hypnotherapist Maleny
Karen spent twenty years as a psychologist in private practice before feeling called to take people into a deeper understanding of themselves, their relationships, their challenges and their life purpose.
She studied hypnotherapy and regression techniques and started her regression business in 2012.
Karen uses a client-centred approach with all her clients. This means each session is unique, being carefully tailored to the individual needs of the client.
After clearly explaining how she can help you, Karen uses tried and tested professional techniques to help you access the source of any concerns, exploring relevant experiences from your current life, past lives and the life you had between your lives.
Some of the benefits of regression with Karen as confirmed by her clients are:
• understanding significant relationships,
• gaining helpful perspectives on current life disappointments and difficulties,
• releasing past life traumas which were negatively influencing the current life,
• discovering one’s life purpose and its significance,
• meeting loved ones who have passed,
• overcoming fears of death,
• feeling universal and unconditional love from spiritual beings,
• obtaining steps to creating a prosperous, purposeful and peaceful life.
Karen has authored or co-authored three books on past lives and life between lives which explain in detail the benefits of undertaking regression processes.
“Other Lives, Other Reals: Journeys of Transformation,” 2015 (author)
“Llewellyn’s Little Book of Life Between Lives,” 2017 (co-author)
“Wisdom of Souls,” 2019 (co-author)
Read below unsolicited comments from the emails of three of Karen’s clients.
The first is an extract written by a female client in her twenties, three years after her two regressions:
“I’m really well and the regressions helped me so much. I feel like I have more of an idea of the overall pattern of my life and how everything fits together, so that even when I’m going through a difficult experience or uncertainty, I can still understand it as part of my life plan.
It’s much easier now to pick up on people’s energy, and I feel like I have a much better ‘early warning system’ in terms of sensing when I’m interacting with someone who might not have the best intentions. My friendships and romantic interests are a lot deeper and richer now as well, and I’m finding it easier to love people freely and unconditionally rather than staying in my shell like I did before.”
The following extract is from a lady aged 40 a week after her regression.
“So appreciate you offering this service and holding such a safe space of warmth and kindness. I felt backed & reassured & accepted by you the whole way through.”
This short comment is from a man in his seventies in correspondence written five years after his past life regression:
“It’s been a wonderful experience!”