Bonnie Marie Killip
Bonnie Marie Killip Clinical Hypnotherapist Maroochydore
Bonnie Marie Killip is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Fuelling Success in Maroochydore, QLD
Contact Bonnie Marie Killip Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Diploma of Modern Psychology
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Master Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Master Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner
- Certified Life and Success Coach
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Health and Medial Hypnotherapy Including:
- Eating disorder recovery (anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, ARFID, EDNOS).
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Multiple sclerosis
- Type I and II diabetes
- Chronic pain control
- Overcoming procrastination and enhancing mental clarity and function
About Bonnie Marie Killip’s Practice
Optimal Health and Mind Training is designed to enhance your health and give you the energy and motivation you need to consistently function and perform at your best through using a combination of nutrition and neuro-science based activities.
Who is Optimal Health and Mind Training for?
If you want:
To gain freedom from an eating disorder that’s harming your health and also restricting the life you want to live and who you want to be (for example anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, ARFID).
To overcome compulsions, addictions and unwanted habits (for example smoking, binge drinking or eating) and instead do the things you actually want to be doing!
Optimise digestion and gut health. Including help with IBS symptoms such as bloating, diarrhoea or constipation.
Real freedom from depression, anxiety, stress and overwhelm.
Release once and for all from past abuse, trauma and PTSD.
Promote healing and long term pain relief (for example chronic back pain or Multiple Sclerosis).
Improved control and reduction in complications of both type I and type II diabetes.
Enhance your libido, sexual ability and enjoyment.