Janine Nash Clinical Hypnotherapist Melbourne, Berwick and Frankston
Janine Nash is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Melbourne Clinical Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Centre in Mrlbourne, Berwick and Frankston, VIC.
Contact Janine Nash Clinical Hypnotherapist
Melbourne Clinical Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Centre
Collins Street Tower
480 Collins Street
Melbourne Vic 3000
Ph: 0488 692 722
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Diploma of Hypnotherapy
- Diploma of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Master & Trainer of Hypnotherapy
- Master & Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Master & Trainer of Time Line Therapy
- Hypnobirthing International (Mongon Method) Practitioner
- SleepTalk Consultant (Goulding process).
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Janine Nash can help you with anxiety, stress, phobias, depression, panic attacks, PTSD, OCD, stuttering, trauma, family violence, parenting, addiction (any), weight loss, behaviour change (all types), letting go of emotions from your past, removing blocks in your way of thinking about yourself plus so much more.
About Janine Nash’s Practice
Janine cannot think of an issue she has not helped a client with over the last 20 years but is eager to be proven wrong.
So no matter what your problem is. Contact Janine by email or phone and have a chat with her about what you would like help with. You won’t be disappointed.
Janine Nash is an experienced and Internationally known Psychotherapist.
Janine is also an Internationally Published Author. “Resilience Within and How to Find it”.
Janine has more than 20 years’ experience working with people (one to one and group basis) and she is certified in the following modalities:-
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Master Hypnotherapist
- Certified International Trainer of Hypnotherapy
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic
- (Language of the brain and how we communicate with ourselves and others)
- Certified International Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming – (up to Master Practitioner Level)
- Certified Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®
- (Removal of emotions from the past and removal of limiting beliefs and decisions we have made about ourselves in the past)
- Certified International Trainer of Time Line Therapy® (up to Master Practitioner Level)
- Certified SleepTalk® Consultant
- Certified HypnoBirthing® International PractitionerJanine is a Resilience Expert, a Family Violence Expert and a Parenting Expert and she has experience helping people improve their lives for over 20 years.Janine is also the State Workshop Coordinator of the AHA Australian Hypnotherapists Association. (2017/2018/2019)Janine works out of two offices; Berwick & Frankston over 6 days per week.Janine is flexible with her start times and believes everyone should be able to access her services. She often caters for first responders (police/paramedics/firefighters/nurses etc finishing their overnight shifts at 7am so will offer 7.30am onwards appointments for those clients.Janine believes in honesty, integrity, transparency and always operates under strict ethical, moral and confidential guidelines.Janine believes in providing her clients with the most comfortable, calm, noise free and professional environment she can. Her rooms have been described by clients and professional visitors as very calming and therapeutic environments, suitable for her clients to achieve the utmost results from their sessions with Janine.
Janine also offers
– Parenting classes
– SleepTalk – Goulding process one to one sessions
– HypnoBirthing classes
– team building and conflict resolution for businesses
For appointments or enquiries, call or message 0488 692 722
You can also email Janine at: [email protected]
or visit her webpages:-