Sonia Czernik Clinical Hypnotherapist Mount Hawthorn
Sonia Czernik clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Hypnosis and Health, Mount Hawthorn, WA.
Contact Sonia Czernik Clinical Hypnotherapist Mount Hawthorn
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- BSc (Hons) Pharmacy
- APCCH (AAH & RACGP)
- Dip.Adv.Hyp., BHyp.
- Certificate in Advanced Applied Microscopy for Nutritional Evaluation & Correction
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Specialist training in Stress Management
- Anxiety, Panic Attacks
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depression associated with anxiety and sleep issues
- Pre-birth Analysis Matrix (PAM) – Whole-Self Pre-birth Psychology, Specialist training in Hypnofertility (fertility issues)
- Specialist hypnosis training in Diabetes Management
- Specialist training in Inner Child Therapy (UK)
- Client-Centred Parts Therapy, Psycho-Regression, NLP, iNLP (QCS)
About Sonia Czernik ‘s Practice
Mental and emotional health issues can if not attended to, result in physical issues. Having worked in the health care industry for 40 years, Sonia works holistically, personalizing the session to your needs for optimal outcomes. She has written an academic paper entitled ‘an integrated hypnotherapeutic approach to anxiety disorders’. This was published in the Australian Journal of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis (AJCH, 2017), and outlines the highly successful approach Sonia takes with anxiety disorders, an approach which can be applied to other issues.