Charmaine Dunn Clinical Hypnotherapist Ormeau Hills
Charmaine Dunn, clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Butterfly Effects, Ormeau Hills, QLD.
Contact Charmaine Dunn Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma NLP
- Certified Eating Psychology Coach
- Australian Centre for Eating Disorders – Gold Practitioner –
- Eating Disorders, Obesity & Bariatric Surgery, Nutritional Inteventions Eating Disorder & Obesity Prevention Facilitator
- MB-EAT Instructor (Mindfulness based eating awareness training)
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Weight Loss, Eating/Food Issues, Bariatric support (pre-post surgical), Eating Disorders, Body Image, Mindful Eating training, Obesity & Eating Disorder Prevention.
- Anxiety & Trauma
- Quit Smoking
About Charmaine Dunn’s Practice
Charmaine is regarded as a Weight Management Specialist – dealing with all aspects of weight management, including weight loss, eating and food issues, pre & post bariatric patients, eating disorders and body image related issues.
Charmaine has completed training with The Australian Centre of Eating Disorders including being one of the first facilitators in the Australian launch of The Body Project & Project Health which are eating disorder and obesity Prevention Courses for teens.
Charmaine is also bringing the MB-EAT (Mindfulness- based Eating Awareness Training) to Gold Coast/Brisbane areas and will begin teaching the program in 2018.