Pam Feingold Clinical Hypnotherapist Stanmore NSW
Pam Feingold is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Unwind Unmind Hypnotherapy in Stanmore NSW
Contact Pam Feingold Clinical Hypnotherapist
Unwind Unmind Hypnotherapy
Suite 3, 170 Parramatta Rd Cnr Northumberland Ave
Stanmore NSW 2048
Ph: 0418 606 228
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Bachelor of Science (4 year) in Physiotherapy.
- Post Graduate Certificate Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and NLP practitioner.
Specialties / Areas of Interest
I work primarily in these areas;
- Women’s and Men’s health including pelvic floor rehabilitation, and bowel conditions and preparation for childbirth and labour.
- Pre and Post surgery, and pain relief
As a physiotherapist, I have often noticed the correlation between physical and mental states. I use hypnotherapy to assist in the treatment of physical conditions and motivation.
- I have a particular interest in phobias and fears.
- I am a certified Bradcliff Breathing method instructor which assists with achieving hypnotic states and relaxation.
As a certified Orofacial Myologist and my work with jaw disorders gives me a greater understanding of nail biting , jaw clenching and teeth grinding
About Pam Feingold’s Practice
I am particularly interested in the use of hypnosis to enable clients to achieve desired states and resolution.
My practice focuses on motivating clients to work with hypnosis and self help techniques to achieve these goals.
Unwind unmind hypnotherapy focuses on the mind and somatic connection.