Leona Dawson Clinical Hypnotherapist Sydney
Leona Dawson is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing in Sydney and Gordon, NSW
Contact Leona Dawson
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Masters in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Transpersonal Art Therapy
- MA (Language & Literacy)
- GradDip TESOL
- Bachelor of Economics
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Anxiety & anxiety related issues: insomnia, phobias, bruxism, performance anxiety, Addiction, Burnout, Healthy weight & eating, Emotional Crisis, Grief / Bereavement, Life Transitions, Pain / Rehabilitation, Psychosomatic illness, IBS, Relationship Issues, Self Development, Stress Management, Trauma Recovery, Women’s Issues, Learning & Study concerns.
About Leona Dawson’s Practice
I support my clients in finding the crux of the issue, the patterns sustaining it & their next step towards a solution that fits. I use hypnotherapy & psychotherapy as well as journal & art therapy. I work with clients to find sustainable solutions to their concerns. Together we find a way forward that works for you. If you cannot attend my clinic we can work together online using a video link.
Art Therapy, Ericksonian and Strategic Hypnotherapy, Internal Family Systems, Journal Therapy, Mindfulness, NLP, Sand Tray, Solution Oriented Approaches