Joanna Malinowska Clinical Hypnotherapist Sydney City
Joanna Malinowska is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Sydney Hypnotherapy & Self Hypnosis Centre in Sydney City and Pennant Hills, NSW
Contact Joanna Malinowska Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Certified Life Between Lives Therapists (The Newton Institute)
- Family Constellations Practitioner ( Yildiz Sethi)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Counselling (Academy of Applied Hypnosis)
- Certificate IV in Clinical Hypnotherapy (Academy of Applied Hypnosis)
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Stress and Anxiety, Fears and Phobias
- Depression and Low Self-Esteem
- Emotional Issues, Anger, Guilt, Shame, Grief
- Addictions – Quit Smoking, Alcohol, Sugar, Emotional Eating
- Performance – Study, Public Speaking, Confidence, Focus
- Holistic Healing Hypnotherapy
- Relationships – Systemic Family Therapy
- Spiritual Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Self-Hypnosis
About Joanna Malinowska’s Practice
Joanna Malinowska is Sydney’s professional hypnotherapist.
Joanna’s skills, experience, professional methods and open heart will help you to overcome your fears, insecurities, emotional pain, negative thoughts, addictions, habits and behaviours, to create the desired change and to reach your goals. You will master your new skills by rehearsing them in hypnosis to perfection.
Hypnotherapy with an experienced professional hypnotherapist is the most powerful tool for change, because with the skilful use of hypnosis you can resolve the source of your issues and overcome them. Hypnotherapy allows to reprogram your mind and even make changes on the body level. You can become the person you want to be and transform your life.
Joanna will work with you on holistic hypnotherapy level and she can help you in many areas:
1. Stress and anxiety, fears and phobias, sleep disorder
2. Depression and emotional issues, anger, low self-esteem, confidence, guilt, shame
3. Addictions – quit smoking, alcohol problem, marijuana, sugar addiction, emotional eating
4. Health and well-being, weight loss
5. Achieving goals, study, public speaking, public performance, sport and more
6. Relationships and spiritual growth
Joanna offers a Free Initial Consultation where you can discuss your issues and goals and ask questions about hypnotherapy. You can meet her personally before you start the therapy and you will know if she is the therapist who understands you and who can be trusted.
Joanna is providing personal hypnotherapy services in her clinic in Sydney CBD and in Pennant Hills. Joanna is also providing Online Video Hypnotherapy sessions for clients who cannot travel to Sydney.
Hypnotherapy is a therapy which combines counselling, hypnosis and psychotherapy together. Joanna’s qualifications in skills in techniques which are very effective in hypnosis include hypno-analytical techniques, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Gestalt, TA (Transactional Analysis), Ego State Therapy and Energy Healing.
Joanna also facilitates private sessions and workshops beyond traditional hypnosis and hypnotherapy:
1. Family Constellations Work in the tradition of Bert Hellinger for healing relationship issues and restoring natural flow of love in human systems. Use of hypnosis makes this therapy work even more effective.
2. Life Between Lives hypnotherapy, or Spiritual Regression Hypnotherapy, founded by Dr. Michael Newton to experience a trance induced “super-conscious” state of awareness that brings a deep sense of love, compassion and an understanding of your life purpose.