Suzy Woodhouse Clinical Hypnotherapist at Suzy Woodhouse and associates
Phone Number: 0409429101
Suzy Woodhouse is a Clinical Hypnotherapist
Contact Suzy Woodhouse
Suzy Woodhouse and associates
Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia
Membership Level: Professional
Association Membership Number: AHA – 0714941 and PCHA- 2141 and recently on HCA Register
Secondary Association Membership (if applicable): Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia
- Master of Business Organisation Dynamics & Leadership, Swinburne University,
- Post Graduate Diploma Journalism – RMIT
- Post Graduate Diploma Organisation Behaviour, Swinburne University
- Certificate IV – Assessment & Workplace Training- CAE Business Education
- Counselling 1-The Cairnmillar Institute
- Coaching Accreditation w. Hudson (Dr. A. Grant, Department Coaching Psychology, Sydney University)
- Dip Advanced Group Facilitation- Groupwork Institute
- Effective Supervision – Michael Carrol
- Group Instruction Techniques National Training Service, Dept Employment & Industrial Relations
- Certificate IV- Trainer/ Facilitator for Council Adult Education
- Advanced Train the Trainer – Laing Tranks Learning Alliance
- 2/5 of Bachelor of Architecture – Melbourne University`
- Graduate Diploma Special Education- Melbourne University
- Trained Special Teacher’s Certificate – Melbourne University
- Trained Secondary Certificate – Melbourne University
Specialties / Areas of Interest
* Alcohol – limit or stop
* Anxiety & Depression
* Assertiveness (how to stop others’ Bullying)
* Confidence Building
* Fear of Flying & Driving
* Fear & Panic
* Gambling Addiction
* Helping with Memory
* Helping recovery of Neurological & Stroke conditions
* Pain Management
* Picky Eating – ARFID (Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake disorder
* Public speaking
* Self Belief
* Study, Reading, Learning for adults students and little kids
* Sleeping Disorders
* Weight loss & Eating Disorders
About Suzy Woodhouse’ Practice
Clinical Hypnosis helps people use a deep relaxation state to change life issues such as stopping smoking, weight loss, pain relief , anxiety, self-improvement, etc.
Self-hypnosis is a very natural process. Hypnosis is a very common state of mind. You experience it daily whenever you’re just about to fall asleep, whenever your mind drifts off into a daydream, whenever you are bored, whenever you’re driving without thinking about how you reached your destination, reading a book, or engrossed in a movie. There’s nothing woo- woo about it.
The Good News – Suzy’s now doing face-to-face appointments again.
Popular hypnotherapist Suzy Woodhouse, who has guided dozens of anxious and uncertain Wynnum, Brisbane residents through the past three years, has good news for locals who are itching to make major changes to their lives.
Now that the COVID risk is lessening, Suzy has returned to face-to-face sessions and restricting Zoom encounters to a minimum. “Zoom was helpful during the COVID crisis,” Suzy says, “but nothing beats face-to-face, and I can’t wait to get back to it.” So too, for the satisfied people who’ve been helped.
Suzy has an over 95 percent success rate with clients trying to quit smoking and also excels with people combatting alcohol, smoking and gambling addictions, problems associated with food, anxiety, depression, confidence, public speaking, and various phobias.
A fully-trained clinical hypnotherapist, Suzy Woodhouse is based in central Wynnum…. please
Call Suzy for a free chat, phone 0409429101 on how hypnotherapy can help you and whatever you want to change about yourself.