Julie Delmar Clinical Hypnotherapist Annandale
Julie Delmar clinical hypnotherapist, practicing at Julie Delmar Psychotherapy & Counselling, Annandale NSW 2038
Contact Julie Delmar
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia
- MA(Hons) Psychology
- Certificate Clinical Hypnosis
- Diploma Clinical Hypnosis
- Masters of Counselling and Applied Psychotherapy (MCAP)
- Advanced Certificate Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Certificate Accredited Lifeline Telephone Counsellor
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Adult, Adolescent & Children
- Executive, Expat
- Habits, Fears, Phobias
- Addiction, Smoking Cessation
- Anxiety & Depression
- Stress Management
- Grief & Loss
- Psychosexual Issues, Sexual Health
- Memory, Concentration, Self Esteem
- Stage & Sports Performance
- Life Transitions
- Gender, Sexual and Relationship Diverse Concerns
About Julie Delmar’s Practice
An inclusive and diverse private practice. I am passionate about helping you discover solutions that can positively change your life.
I offer short and longer term therapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples, families and corporate clients with a wide range of issues, hopes and goals.
I aim to address your particular concerns as quickly and effectively as possible, within a safe and non-judgmental environment.
Providing you with the time and space to explore, be curious, resolve your issues, discuss your concerns and build on your strengths while improving your relationships, your wellbeing and your life.
For further information or your free initial consultation contact me Julie Delmar on 0435 200 587 or email i[email protected]