Lisa Webber Clinical Hypnotherapist Banjup
Lisa Webber clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Effective Minds in Banjup, WA.
Contact Lisa Webber Clinical Hypnotherapist Banjup
215 Liddelow Rd
Banjup, WA 6164
Ph: 0403 134 798
- Professional Hypnotherapists of Australia
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Diploma of Teaching
- Supervisor – Profession Hypnotherapists of Australia & Australian Hypnotherapy Association
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy (Govt. accredited)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Strategic Psychotherapy (Govt. accredited)
- Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis & Strategic Psychotherapy
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- Diploma of 5 PATH Hypnosis
- Advanced Certificate of Hypnosis
- Certificate of Hypnosis
- NLP Practitioner
- SleepTalk Consultant
- Theta Healing: Basic & Advanced DNA
- Theta Healing: Intuitive Anatomy
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Children & adolescents
- Anxiety – including school avoidance, exam anxiety, performance anxiety, separation anxiety, social anxiety, generalised anxiety
- Phobias – including toileting, food, flying, animals, clowns, dark
- Habits – including bed wetting, nail biting, thumb sucking
- School issues – including bullying, resilience, concentration, time management
- Sport – performance anxiety, focus, performance enhancement, and much more.
About Lisa Webber’s Practice
Effective Minds evolved from a passion of wanting to help friends and family. Founded by Lisa Webber, a clinical hypnotherapist. She focuses on empowering children and teenagers .Having studied and worked for many years as a school teacher and university tutor, Lisa has a thirst for learning. She co-authored a series of textbooks which sold over one million copies. Throughout her adult life she has completed many personal and professional development courses, with a particular interest in health and wellbeing.
Her initial hypnosis training focused on traditional approaches to hypnotherapy. As a perpetual student, she continued to train in the field and expand her skills and knowledge. In her position as Training Officer for the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA), she invited Gordon Young to Perth to present to AHA members. Gordon introduced Lisa to a very different approach to hypnosis, with a focus on Strategic Psychotherapy. This way of working was not only more current and progressive, but also solution focused. It highlighted people’s strengths as well as building their skills. Strategic Psychotherapy has a preventive element that creates more lasting results for clients, so the emphasis of Lisa’s clinical work became increasing clients’ wellness, rather than just addressing symptoms.
More recently, Lisa joined the Institute of Applied Psychology (IAP) as a trainer, with her mentor, Founder & CEO, Gordon Young. IAP delivers Government recognised Hypnotherapy training across Australia, the only company to do so.
Lisa has served on both of the hypnotherapy committees in Western Australia, holding the position of training officer in both. She is also a recognised Supervisor for these associations. Currently she is on the PHA committee and holds an Executive Committee position on the Hypnotherapy Council of Australia (HCA), which is Australia’s peak body for hypnotherapy.