Lisa Webber Clinical Hypnotherapist Banjup
Lisa Webber clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Effective Minds in Banjup, WA.
Contact Lisa Webber Clinical Hypnotherapist Banjup
215 Liddelow Rd
Banjup, WA 6164
Ph: 0403 134 798
- Professional Hypnotherapists of Australia
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Diploma of Teaching
- Supervisor – Profession Hypnotherapists of Australia & Australian Hypnotherapy Association
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy (Govt. accredited)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Strategic Psychotherapy (Govt. accredited)
- Advanced Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis & Strategic Psychotherapy
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- Diploma of 5 PATH Hypnosis
- Advanced Certificate of Hypnosis
- Certificate of Hypnosis
- NLP Practitioner
- SleepTalk Consultant
- Theta Healing: Basic & Advanced DNA
- Theta Healing: Intuitive Anatomy
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Children & adolescents
- Anxiety – including school avoidance, exam anxiety, performance anxiety, separation anxiety, social anxiety, generalised anxiety
- Phobias – including toileting, food, flying, animals, clowns, dark
- Habits – including bed wetting, nail biting, thumb sucking
- School issues – including bullying, resilience, concentration, time management
- Sport – performance anxiety, focus, performance enhancement, and much more.
About Lisa Webber’s Practice
Effective Minds evolved from a passion of wanting to help friends and family. Founded by Lisa Webber, a clinical hypnotherapist. She focuses on empowering children and teenagers.
Having studied and worked for many years as a school teacher and university tutor, Lisa has a thirst for learning. She co-authored a series of textbooks which have sold over one million copies. Throughout her adult life she has completed many personal and professional development courses, as well as having an interest in health and wellbeing.
She discovered the Australian Academy of Hypnosis and Rick Collingwood. Rick appears in the media often advocating hypnosis and he trained personalities, such as Mel Gibson. Lisa feels very privileged to have been able to study under him. As a perpetual student, she has been studying for several years with Dr Michael Yapko, who is well respected in the field and a world leader in the field of depression. She is now fortunate enough to call him her mentor and continues to hone her skills through his skillful guidance.
Lisa has served on both of the hypnotherapy committees in Western Australia; the Australian Hypnotherapists Association – AHA and the Professional Hypnotherapists of Australia – PHA, while also holding the position of training officer in both. Currently she is the Vice-Chairperson for the PHA. She also currently holds an Executive Committee position on the Hypnotherapy Council of Australia – HCA, which is the peak body for hypnotherapy in Australia.
Most recently Lisa has become a consultant for the Best Programs for Kids (Behavioural & Social Skills Training) where she will be facilitating ‘Resilience Boot camps’ for children.
Lisa is also on the faculty of the Australian Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy – AICH. In her role, she will deliver Government recognised training to hypnotherapy students in Perth and Melbourne this year, with plans to take the training Internationally in 2019.