Jenet Kirby Clinical Hypnotherapist Carnegie & Tatura
Jenet Kirby is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Deep Thoughts Hypnotherapy in Carnegie and Tatura, VIC.
Contact Jenet Kirby Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Graduate Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate of Stress Management
- Certificate of Virtual Gastric Banding
- NLP Practitioner & Coach
- Certificate of Medical Hypnotism
- Certificate of HypnoBirthing Practitioner
- Certificate HypnoFertility
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Certificate of Clinical Supervision
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Stress Management
- Weight Management
- Stop Smoking
- Women’s Health including Menopause
- Building Body Confidence
- Clinical Supervision (Accredited Supervisor for AACHP)
About Jenet Kirby’s Practice
I help people build body confidence and own it, so they feel better, happier and confident in their choices, regardless of age, weight and size. To live their life with the freedom and courage to move forward and to get on with their lives.
I work in a gentle, respectful and extremely effective way so results happen.