Christine Stewart Clinical Hypnotherapist Gumdale
Christine Stewart is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing in Gumdale, QLD.
Contact Christine Stewart Clinical Hypnotherapist
3 Wilson Place, Gumdale, QLD 4154
Ph: 0421 182 256
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Diploma of Clinical HYpnotherapy & Applied Psychotherapy (HTCA)
Specialties / Areas of Interest
Gut directed hypnotherapy
About Christine’s Practice
As a Registered Nutritionist and Clinical Hypnotherapist, I specialise in reducing the uncomfortable symptoms of IBS and helping clients gain a love of food again.
With expertise in diet and lifestyle therapies, a deep understanding of the gut microbiome and training in hypnotherapy, my Hypnobiome™ program uses a unique approach, incorporating all three evidence-based fields related to IBS.
The Hypnobiome Program is a six week program offering personalised online support via zoom. The program focuses on three key pillars;
– Hypnotherapy – to improve the gut-brain interaction (how the gut and brain communicate to each other)
– The Gut Microbiome – advanced technology using metagenomic sequencing provides insight into the balance of bacteria in the large colon
– Nutrition – reducing the need for restrictive diets and learning how to enjoy eating food again
The aims of the Hypnobiome™ program are to teach you how your mind interprets pain and stress signals, help you address any miscommunication happening between your brain and gut that may trigger IBS symptoms, provide you with lifelong IBS management skills so you can take back control and improve your quality of life.
As a Nutritionist and Clinical Hypnotherapist, I can not diagnose IBS. A clear diagnosis must be obtained by a qualified medical practitioner before implementing any treatments or protocols.