Beverley de la Harpe
Beverley de la Harpe Clinical Hypnotherapist Como & Applecross
Beverley de la Harpe clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Blue Pearl Life Design in Como and Applecross, WA.
Contact Beverley de la Harpe Clinical Hypnotherapist Como
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Professional Hypnotherapists of Australia
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy (Govt. accredited)
- Diploma of Counselling (AIPC Govt. accredited)
- Master NLP Practitioner
- Advanced Certificate of Hypnosis
- Clinical Supervisor – Profession Hypnotherapists of Australia & Australian Hypnotherapy Association
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Stress & anxiety
- Fears & phobias
- Women’s sexual health
- Couple Counselling
- Eating disorders
- Weight management
- Memory & concentration
- Motivation & time management
- Stop Smoking
About Beverley’s Practice
About Your Practice: Beverley has been working as a clinical hypnotherapist and counsellor since 2006, having previously worked in the corporate sector. Beverley found a lot of the issues facing people working in the corporate sector failed to motivate and inspire individuals. She was determined to find a solution and so she embarked on her most rewarding path.
Having studied hypnosis under many masters, including Michael Yapko, Steven Gilligan and Rick Collingwood. Over the years her work has evolved and she has found her niche.
She has served on the committee for both Australian Hypnotherapy Association and Professional Hypnotists Association and is also a recognised Supervisor and an accredited Counsellor.