Bette Phillips-Campbell Clinical Hypnotherapist Euroa
Bette Phillips-Campbell is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Personal Transition in Euroa, VIC.
Contact Bette Phillips-Campbell Clinical Hypnotherapist Euroa
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certified Practitioner of Hypnoenergetics
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling
- Certificate of Intensive Bereavement Intervention
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Pain Management
- Stress and Anxiety
- Bereavement support
- Past Life Therapy
About Bette Phillips-Campbell ‘s Practice
Bette Phillips Clinical Hypnotherapist Euroa
Campbell as over 30 years of counselling experience. With 10 years of hypnotherapy experience, during this time she has developed techniques in the area of pain management.
Hypnotherapy has proved to be successful in working with clients who experience complicated grief. The combination of counselling and Hypnotherapy is particularly supportive of those who are experiencing anxiety and stress symptoms.