Amanda Hordern Clinical Hypnotherapist Hampton
Amanda Hordern is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Bayside Healthy Living in Hampton, VIC.
Contact Amanda Hordern Clinical Hypnotherapist
Bayside Healthy Living
108 Willis St
Hampton VIC 3188
Ph: 0404 913 662
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- BN (Bachelor Nursing)
- Grad Dip Ed.
- Masters Education
- PhD (Doctorate in behavioural research)
- NLP Practitioner and trainer
- Resource Therapy Clinical level
- Diploma Hypnotherapy
- Virtual Gastric Band training with Sheila Granger
- Theta Healing
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Remove Social Anxiety
- Eliminate phobias and post traumatic stress disorder
- Enhance sexual health and well being
- Break unhealthy habits and addictions
About Amanda Hordern’s Practice
Our mission is to inspire and motivate social confidence from the inside out. We assist you to optimise a healthier, happier mindset.
Through personally tailored, goal orientated and supportive programs, we work with you to retrain your brain and activate a newer, healthier mindset to restore and embrace your confidence and enhance your wellbeing. We will always treat you with the greatest integrity, compassion and respect. We work along side you as you let go of past habits, defaults and strategies and take control from the inside out.
Since our inception in 2013 we have assisted thousands of people to beat long term phobias and anxieties, quit unhealthy habits and addictions, find inner calm, drop weight easily, sleep better, move better and embrace the best version of themselves. We welcome the opportunity to support you to make this healthier and happier transition.