Kim Shade Clinical Hypnotherapist Kareela NSW
Kim Shade is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Sydney Strategic Therapy in Kareela NSW
Contact Kim Shade Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Graduate Diploma Holistic Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV Investigations
- 350 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Masters of Social Change and Development
- Bachelor of Leisure Studies
- Associate Dip Applied Science Diversional Therapy
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Therapeutic Yoga facilitation
- Working with people with disabilities and their carers
About Kim Shade’s Practice
Kim’s journey to help others has been a varied path, beginning with a journey within herself. From a childhood wrought with difficulties to an unconventional path into education, healing, and defining happiness—Kim’s path has been anything but easy.
Kim brings with her a unique approach to clinical hypnotherapy and healing that can only be brought about by someone who’s walked the walk and done the healing herself.
Kim has spent over 30 years in fulfilling career roles where she’s helped support vulnerable people with disabilities along with their families. It was during this time that she found her passion and realised that she’d like to bring healing to others, which motivated her to further her education and focus on clinical hypnotherapy counselling, psychotherapy and yoga.