Peter George Clinical Hypnotherapist Millicent
Dr Peter George is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at the ICHP Australia Clinic in Millicent, SA 5280
Contact Peter George Clinical Hypnotherapist Millicent SA
- Guild of Australian Hypnotherapists (GoAH)
- Ed.D (Clinical Hypno-psychotherapy), (EIRE) 2010
- M.Sc (Science), (ADELAIDE), 1986
- Grad.Dip.Soc.Sci., (Health Counselling), (ADELAIDE) 1999
- B.Appl.Sci.Hons (Applied Science), ( ADELAIDE) 1964
- Adv.Dip. Hypno-analysis (EIRE), 1999
- Dip. Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (EIRE), 1998
- Dip.CBT, ADELAIDE, 1971.
- Dip. T&A, ADELAIDE, 2002.
Specialties / Areas of Professional Practice
- Mental Health Clinician, Limestone Coast Division of General Practice 2006-2014,
- Hypno-psychotherapy, Private Practice, Acacia Clinic 2014-present.
- Hypno-psychotherapy education
- Treatment of Complex Trauma
- Treatment of Transpersonal issues
- Enhancement of Resilience and Personal Wellbeing
Areas of Practice
- Medical support, Enhanced CBT, Mental health Programs,
- Resilience and Wellbeing programs (LOTUS program).
About Peter George’s Practice
My practice is now focused on enhancing Resilience and general Wellbeing. It also assists Clients requiring recovery from Anxiety, Panic, Depression, Complex Trauma, Chronic Pain, IBS, OCD and Psycho-somatic disorders.
The Practice employs techniques derived from Counselling/Psychotherapy/ Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness.
We now consult via SKYPE as well as face-to-face.