Deborah George Clinical Hypnotherapist Millicent
Deborah George is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at The ICHP Australia Clinic in Millicent, SA
Contact Deborah George Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Guild of Australian Hypnotherapists (GoAH)
- M.Clin.Hypn.Psych. (Eire)
- B.Clyn.Hypn.Psych. (Eire)
- ICHP Supervisor-Training Analyst (Eire)
- Adv.Dip.Clin.Hypn.Psych. (Eire)
- Dip.Clin.Hypn.Psych. (Eire)
- Cert.Clin.Hypn.Psych. (Eire)
- HLTCOM-4a basic communications and counselling plus Additions (Mental Health training)
- Cert.HIT(holistic integrative psychotherapy) ICHPAustralia
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Enhanced CBT- integrative Therapy, Hypno-Psychotherapy and Counselling.
- Specialising in the treatment of Anxiety Disorders, Stress Management and Self development.
- Enhancing and teaching in the areas of Function focused Hypno-Psychotherapy, Hypno-Meditation, Mindfulness/Self Awareness,Self Development and Self Esteem.
About Deborah George’s Practice
Deborah George is a Principal Lecturer for ICHP, she holds a Professional Master’s Post Graduate Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy awarded in recognition for her contribution over the years 2011-2015 inclusive to both theory and practice in the field of Hypno-psychotherapy and specifically for the professional services to the education of Hypno-psychotherapists.
Deboarah George currently Lectures for ICHP (Australia) in Adelaide , Brisbane and Ireland and runs a private practice, servicing the regional South East of Australia specializing in Anxiety, Stress, hypno-meditation programs and workshops for the community.
Deborah George is a Clinical Supervisor for ICHP Graduates and clinical members of The Guild of Australian Hypnotherapists.