Deborah George Clinical Hypnotherapist Millicent
Deborah George is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at The Acacia Clinic in Millicent, SA
Contact Deborah George Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- M.Clin.Hypn.Psych. (Eire)
- B.Clyn.Hypn.Psych. (Eire)
- ICHP Supervisor-Training Analyst (Eire)
- Adv.Dip.Clin.Hypn.Psych. (Eire)
- Dip.Clin.Hypn.Psych. (Eire)
- Cert.Clin.Hypn.Psych. (Eire)
- HLTCOM-4a basic communications and counselling plus Additions (Mental Health training)
- Cert.HIT(holistic integrative psychotherapy) ICHPAustralia
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Personalized Recovery programs for Anxiety and Stress
- Group work- Hypno-Meditation ( pain, healing, stress, anxiety, self-esteem, self confidence)
- 1-1 and group – Self development programs (stepping stones, LOTUS)
- Clinical supervisor for Hypnotherapists and Hypno-psychotherapists
About Deborah George’s Practice
Deborah George is a Principal Lecturer for ICHP, she holds a Professional Master’s Post Graduate Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy awarded in recognition for her contribution over the years 2011-2015 inclusive to both theory and practice in the field of Hypno-psychotherapy and specifically for the professional services to the education of Hypno-psychotherapists.
Deboarah George currently Lectures for ICHP (Australia) in Adelaide , Brisbane and Ireland and runs a private practice, servicing the regional South East of Australia specializing in Anxiety, Stress, hypno-meditation programs and workshops for the community.
Deborah George is a Clinical Supervisor for ICHP Graduates and Members of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association.