Linda Black Clinical Hypnotherapist Wantirna South
Linda Black, clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Knox Health and Sports Clinic, Wantirna South, VIC.
Contact Linda Black Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- BA (Psychology and Sociology)
- Diploma of Applied Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate of Psychotherapy (Human Givens)
- Certificate of EFT – Level 2
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Positive ageing for women, including related issues such as:
- weight loss
- mild to moderate depression
- protracted grief
- transition to retirement
About Linda’s Practice
I believe that retirement is a beginning, not an ending of our meaningful engagement in the world. It can offer us freedom to do what inspires us, sometimes turning to passions we had years ago and had to drop at the time.
Ageing can be a positive experience, we can stay alive and thrive!
The main focus of my practice is to help women from about age 55 upward to see the positive potential this next stage of life offers us and help them navigate their way over the threshold; optimistic and healthy in body, mind and spirit.