Maggie Maylin Clinical Hypnotherapist West End
Maggie Maylin, clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Maggie Maylin Clinical Hypnotherapy and Counselling, West End, QLD.
Contact Charmaine Maggie Maylin Hypnotherapist
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Grad Dip Counselling
- Dip Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
- Certificate of Clinical Supervision (Counselling and Hypnotherapy)
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Stress & Anxiety
- Phobias and Compulsions
- General Counselling
- Addictions – alcohol and smoking
- Weight Loss
- Clinical Supervision (Accredited supervisor for AACHP & Australian Counselling Association)
About Maggie Maylin’s Practice
I have had many years of experience in both counselling and hypnotherapy and my practice is based on a thorough understanding of trauma and the impacts on life. Many of the situations we are currently in have their beginnings in our early life and some of these situations are unresolved. They can reveal themselves in our everyday world through emotional eating, smoking, alcohol abuse, phobias or anxiety, stress and depression. When the past is resolved and let go of, the now returns to equilibrium or well-being.
For more information on how I may be able to work with you, please look at my website.