Felicia Davis Clinical Hypnotherapist Wodonga
Felicia Davis is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Focused Hypnotherapy in Wodonga, VIC
Contact Felicia Davis Clinical Hypnotherapist Wondonga
- International Strategic Psychotherapists Association
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy
- Practitioner of Essential NLP
- Practitioner of NeuroLinguistic Programming Integrated
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Strategic Psychotherapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Parts Therapy
About Felicia Davis’ Practice
Clinical hypnotherapist Wodonga, VIC
I am HCA accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist, and Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (Integrated). I am, also, one of a small number of Certified Strategic Psychotherapists in Australia.
I use Strategic Psychotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming to help your conscious mind distinguish between helpful and unhelpful mind-processes, and to bring clarity about what it is that you truly require in order to move in the direction that you want to go.
I use Clinical Hypnosis to bring the conscious and the unconscious minds in line with each other. When both the conscious and unconscious minds move in the same direction, you become able to achieve your goals!
I am intuitive, yet practical in my approach, and draw insights from other fields that are close to my heart and mind: engineering, science, quantum mechanics, philosophy, poetry and the arts.
I work with your Resistance, in other words the part of you that is holding you back, that is resisting the change.
My practice is based on:
– Respecting you, at all your levels and all your dimensions: conscious, unconscious, mind and body, past, present and future;
– The recognition that what is in your way is the way: in other words, what is resisting the change is the key to change;
– The appreciation that there is great knowledge/wisdom/strength present within you. My goal is to help you connect with this part of you.