Alexandra Kamaropoulos Clinical Hypnotherapist Wollert VIC
Alexandra Kamaropoulos is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Thrive Hypnotherapy in Wollert VIC
Contact Alexandra Kamaropoulos Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy (attained at the Academy of Hypnotic Science)
- Advanced Theta Healing Certificate
- Currently completing Cert 4 in New Small Business
- Current WWC check
- Current level 2 First Aid Certificate
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Smoking Cessation
- Anxiety, depression, panic, & other mental illness
- Mood and personality disorders
- Trauma (medical, childhood, sexual, or otherwise)
- Addictions and bad habits
- Self-confidence and self-worth
- Emotional wellbeing
- Stress release (and relaxation)
- Sleep problems
- Inner-child work
About Alexandra Kamaropoulos’ Practice
The mission here at Thrive, is to help our clients reach their full potential – whatever that may be for them.
We understand that mainstream therapy is not for everyone, so we offer a more holistic service, that is tailored for each individual client.
My name is Alexandra, and I am the founder and sole therapist here at Thrive Hypnotherapy. Having studied my diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy, I am a qualified Hypnotherapist, psychotherapist, and counsellor. I have sharp skills in techniques such as Gestalt, ACT, CBT, and Ericksonian (to name a few), which I use in conjunction with hypnosis to help you reach your goal. I am also an advanced practitioner of Theta Healing – a modern spiritual healing technique that utilises the theta brainwave. Equipped with my past experiences of chronic illness, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, and chronic anxiety & depression, as well as my qualifications, I know exactly how to help those in a similar position.
Thrive Hypnotherapy is a haven for those who need it. We are POC Inclusive, and an LGBTQI+ ally. It is a place for those who are struggling – to feel safe, inspired, and empowered. This is where your growth will be nurtured.
My passion for this line of work is derived from my past. I am providing the service that I wish I had when I needed it.
Nurturing and celebrating life are what give me purpose.
Life is fragile, life is beautiful. It is here and now, and it is ours. There is always hope, and even a small step in the right direction is a huge success. I wish you all the best on your journey.