Alex Jarvis Clinical Hypnotherapist Woollahra
Alex Jarvis is a clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Jarvis Interiors in Exeter, NSW
Contact Alex Jarvis Clinical Hypnotherapist Woollahra
51 Middle Road, Exeter, NSW 2579
Ph: 0412 398 313
- Guild of Australian Hypnotherapists (GoAH)
- Diploma of clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy
- Diploma Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Business coaching
- PMAHA; PACFA; CAPA; Private Health Fund Provider
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Kids and Adolescents
- Performance and study skills
- Self Esteem and Confidence
- Stress and Worry
- Fear and Anxiety
About Alex Jarvis’ Practice
Alex Jarvis Clinical Hypnotherapist Exeter, Areas of Professional Practice
- Clinical Hypnotherapy -Diploma of clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy,
- Strategic Psychotherapy -Diploma of clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy,
- Neuro linguistic programming- Diploma Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Life and Executive coaching-Diploma Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Business coaching- Master NLP Practitioner
- Time line based therapy -Master NLP Practitioner
Alex Jarvis uses a combination of Hypnotherapy and other cognitive therapies to address a range of issues that might be holding you back. She is particularly interested in addressing the needs of kids and teenagers.
The success of Jarvis Hypnotherapy rests in our considered approach to every client. Taking the utmost respect for a client’s unique situation, meeting the needs and expectations of the client. Therapy can be an emotionally enriching journey filled with empowering discovery about yourself, other people and the world.
We only assess our performance on the results we achieve- when the patient is able to move through the current challenge and live comfortably. This approach allows us to positively gauge our performance and ensures our continued commitment to provide a distinguished & highly valuable service.
The process of hypnotherapy is a collaborative one between you, the client, and the therapist who is there to guide and facilitate your experience. Jarvis Hypnotherapy is committed to supporting your process of change and healing in a respectful and compassionate way, providing you with an opportunity to move into a more satisfying and rewarding experience of life.
Jarvis Hypnotherapy believe that we all have more powerful personal resources and abilities than we are consciously aware of. It is with this firmly held belief in you and your capabilities that we approach the therapeutic alliance in hypnotherapy.
Clinical Hypnosis is a wonderful tool to address a wide variety of problems. We have a special interest in working with all forms of Anxiety, Stress Management plus issues around Self Esteem and Confidence in adults, adolescence and Children. Jarvis Hypnotherapy provides a safe environment for you to explore and express aspects of yourself and your life.
Alex Jarvis Clinical Hypnotherapist Exeter NSW is an Accredited HCA Hypnotherapist listed on the Australian National Hypnotherapists Register