Michael Haber Clinical Hypnotherapist Woonona
Michel Haber clinical hypnotherapist practicing at Healthy Hypnosis in Woonona, NSW.
Contact Michael Haber Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Clinical Hypnotherapist – Diploma
- Neuro Liquistics Practitioner – Diploma
- Quit Cigarettes in 60 Minutes
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- The areas I specialise in as a clinical hypnotherapist, are addictions (smoking, cannabis, alcohol, gambling, drugs etc) and clinical depression (including anxiety, panic attacks, stress, worry etc). I help my clients smile more.
About Michael’s Practice
One Life, Many Possibilities!
Clinical Hypnotherapy can be best described as the science of mind. It is a form of psychotherapy, which uses the power of the subconscious mind to overcome challenges and to facilitate opportunities. Using subconscious mind, one can find out limiting beliefs, thoughts and incidents that are causing emotional, mental and/or physical problems for them and help them move to a more positive state.
Clinical Hypnotherapy and N.L.P can help you release limiting beliefs, overcome unwanted behaviours and activate powerful inner resources for a positive change and well-being. In a hypnotic state you can program your mind and visualize your goals with clarity.
Clinical Hypnotherapy is a government accredited course that is acknowledged by major private health funds, is clinically based and gets results.
Michael Haber Clinical Hypnotherapist Woonona, NSW 2517 is an Accredited HCA Hypnotherapist listed on the Australian National Hypnotherapists Register